domingo, 4 de octubre de 2015

It is Time.

I can't say that this one will be healed by time. Actually time will teach me how to keep on going and live. My best friend, the one person I have shared most of my life with, my favourite teacher, the oak tree I would hang on to when needed is no longer phisically next to me. She flew away like a little bird to Heaven taking with her a piece of my heart. It is four months now and again like I would do before, my needles have helped me recover my emotional balance. My mind being still stunned could not focus to much so I put aside those always challenging projects that I would love to work on to be replaced for some time by simple ones that would not challenge my already challenged mind. I have been knitting and crocheting easy shawls and scarves. This is a first one I finished in a joyful colored yarn to make me smile. It does make me smile. It is time to start posting again.

No hay comentarios: