lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014

Azaleas.

 
So it is the time for azaleas in Mexico and I am truly enjoying it as they remind me of Spring and also of my Dad.
It has been a while since I last posted anything and I guess it is because I spend much more time on my iPad than I do on my PC. I love its friendliness and I am finally doing this post from my iPad with the help of Flickr since the Blogger App simply does not work when I try to post pictures here.

The weather is wonderful and I have been busy trying to finish as many projects as I can. This blog is dedicated to anything regarding fibres and so very soon I will post pics of my latest fiber related finished projects. I will also start posting much more about my sewing and loom work. The air in the wind that announces the exciting arrival of Spring can set the creative mind into being much more active and wreckless with the hands.

This Spring is the eve of most fantastic time of my life.

Thanks for visiting!


No hay comentarios: