miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2007

Here I go again...

Hello again dear Blog!
It has been nearly impossible to properly startup my blog as I have been so busy with work and stuff. Still, it is my wish to start posting messages, pictures, etc. to make this a fun and interesting blog.
I know I started writing in spanish but being english the most used language in internet I guess I will keep on posting mostly in english. No problem.
For those who do not understand spanish "Hebras y Madejas" stands for "Threads & Skeins" the two things I love the most to work with.......besides food!

See you in a bit,

Marie.

1 comentario:

Rita dijo...

Hi Marie, it's Rita from Italy. I'm glad you have finally decided to set up a blog. I really can't wait to see your works.
Btw, your doggie is such a cutie!!
A presto.