martes, 31 de enero de 2012

New Year.

The passage of Time.

The thought of time always takes front stage when a new year begins. Our mind remembers what was done or not during the past year, and enjoys dreaming and making plans for the new one. Facing such "blank page" can be both exciting, but also challenging.

There is always something else: knowing that time flies and sometimes it goes faster than expected, especially when you have been around for a while!

I never make New Year resolutions, but if I was asked to I would simply say "be happy and try to make my loved ones happy too". What this entails is having both freedom, care and responsibility into doing what is necessary to achieve it.

"Seize the day", fueled by my natural inclination into starting new projects all the time, may that be sewing, weaving, knitting, painting, etc. In the end it all comes to "I still wish I had more time to do all I want!"

So, I am setting free this plea out to the universe:

Grant me more time to love, time to learn, time to breathe the air and hear birds singing, time to laugh, time to sing, time for silence, and time to pray.

Wish you all a fantastic 2012!

.......and what a great way to start the New Year? New books to fuel my creative thirst....bliss!








No hay comentarios: